A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Casale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Casale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Casale, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Diseases
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Casale graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Casale has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pasquale M. Casale practice?
Dr. Pasquale Casale practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Urologists.