A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Casale is Excellent. Dr. Casale has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Casale, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Bladder Exstrophy, Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia, and Goiter Thyroid Swelling.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Casale graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Casale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Casale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Casale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile