A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Iaderosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Iaderosa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Iaderosa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Iaderosa graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iaderosa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasquale Iaderosa MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pasquale Iaderosa practice?
- Dr. Pasquale Iaderosa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pasquale Iaderosa practices Internal Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI.
See Mount Clemens Internists.