A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Palumbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Palumbo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasquale J Palumbo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pasquale J. Palumbo practice?
- Dr. Pasquale Palumbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Pasquale Palumbo practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.