A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Perillie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Perillie is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Perillie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perillie graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Perillie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasquale Emil Perillie MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Pasquale E. Perillie practice?
- Dr. Pasquale Perillie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pasquale Perillie practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Internists and Bridgeport Hematologists.