Overall Review

3.4

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Picco is excellent.

April 15th, 2016
I think Dr. Picco is a good doctor but he (the office) overbooks appointments and everyone has to wait 45 to 50 minutes after their appointment time and it feels he is rushing through each appointment in order to see everyone. Many people do not have the luxury to wait an hour or longer so end up leaving and having to reschedule.

March 12th, 2016
Arrogant and cocky!
Should never taken over Dr Felsen's practice. He makes you feel like you are wasting his time if you have a sinus infection or an everyday illness. I doubt he could save you if you were dying! Office receptionist is rude! I switched. Jones really screwed up when they brought him to Wellsville! I switch to someone out of town!

October 22nd, 2015
Dr Picco literally extended my mother's life by his expertise and knowledge. My dad and I are now pts of his, and have had excellent care. If your looking for a 'chatty', 'get to know all your family' type of doctor, he may not be your man. However, if you want someone who is an excellent diagnostician, and a 'down to business' MD, you can't do better in this area.

April 24th, 2015
HIS STAFF IS ATROCIOUS!

December 12th, 2014
Dr Picco is uncaring and an arrogant "doctor". Office staff keeps me on hold for over 30 minutes and then tells me they'll call me back (NOT). I'd get better care going to a veterninary.

May 1st, 2014
RUDE DOCTOR
I went to the wellsville ny location. Staff are great but he sucks. his comments are not those a doctor should make. a doctor does NOT tell a patient , you don't look sick. do they? He did and the patient has chest pains so the illness is on the inside.. duh

February 15th, 2011
Unprofessional
When I first saw this docotr he was helpful and willing to work on finding proper tratment. After I lost my job because of my disalitity and became reliant on Medicaid his attitude changed. He went as far as cancelling ordered test and did not even listen to my lungs at my last visit.

April 30th, 2010
Extremely Rude Staff
I have never dealt with an office staff that is so visable rude and short. Dr. Picco "Is a medical Dr...if you want a pill I've got one". He is very sure of himself and therefore comes across very abrasive and arrogant. His office staff is the most unpleasant to communicate with. I would not recommend him unless you have no other option.