A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasquale Yaccarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasquale Yaccarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasquale Yaccarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaccarino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yaccarino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaccarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans