A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasqualino Ioffreda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasqualino Ioffreda, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ioffreda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ioffreda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ioffreda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance