A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pasqualino Ioffreda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pasqualino Ioffreda is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ioffreda
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ioffreda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pasqualino Ioffreda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ioffreda graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ioffreda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pasqualino F Ioffreda MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pasqualino F. Ioffreda practice?
- Dr. Pasqualino Ioffreda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pasqualino Ioffreda practices Urology near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Urologists.