The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pastor Alvarado
Dr. Pastor Alvarado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with another office in McAllen, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Alvarado is affiliated with Valley Regional Medical Center, Valley Baptist Medical Center and Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg. He speaks English.
Dr. Pastor Alvarado has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Pastor Alvarado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Carlos Gutierrez
Pediatrics, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Brownsville, TX 0.36 mi36
Dr. Carlos Chavez
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Brownsville, TX 0.80 mi55
Dr. David Cisneros
Brownsville, TX 0.81 mi47