A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Chappell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Chappell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pat Chappell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chappell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chappell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Rai Chappell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pat R. Chappell practice?
- Dr. Pat Chappell has 1 office location.
Dr. Pat Chappell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.