A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Do:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Do is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Do
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Do Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pat Do, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Do graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Do has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Dinh Do DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pat D. Do practice?
- Dr. Pat Do has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pat Do practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: El Dorado, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.