Dr. Patrick Green MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 5 reviews

February 16th, 2017
Great doctor- terrible receptionist should be fired for interfering with patient care. She refuses to take a message for a call back or give appointments if the patient does not give ever detail about why they want to see him. Hello anyone hear of HIPPA! The patient has rights too. I hate to change doctors but I will not tolerate her interference. More than twice now she has stopped me from getting medical care and I have some very serious issues. If Dr. Green chooses to keep her, he will loose even more patients.
Dr. Green is very kind and helpful and listens well. But his receptionist is terrible and should be fired

February 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor/ terrible office
Dr Green is a wonderful Doctor. However, the office is poorly ran. No knowledge of my chart, repeat blood draws, mis scheduling appointments, wasted HOURS without seeing Doctor. Overall, very frustrating experience. I am taking my business elsewhere and hope they can improve upon running their office better for other patients.

November 25th, 2013
Love Dr Green...but not liking the staff
I really like Dr Green...but the staff in place is horrible. They spend more time talking and joking around, then the care of the patients in the office....I will seek out another doctor alto I hate to leave Dr Green...but he must be aware of his staff.....very unprofessional....I have been told many times someone will call me back...never get a call back..I end up going in person to get results..I have sat in the office and watch the girl take a call, and make faces...very rude.

July 20th, 2012
Charges way too much for the services provided !
Will never return to this doctor - was charged over 200 for a strep screen! then sent to collections. Don't mind paying reasonable and customary but really??? I'll tell as many people as possible to not go to this place. Thanks alot.

March 5th, 2012
Awesome doctors
They really care about people best in Tooele. I would recommend them to anyone