A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Kouwabunpat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Kouwabunpat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pat Kouwabunpat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kouwabunpat graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kouwabunpat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Tana Kouwabunpat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pat T. Kouwabunpat practice?
- Dr. Pat Kouwabunpat has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pat Kouwabunpat practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.