A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Limpiado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pat Limpiado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Limpiado graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Limpiado has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Limpiado MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pat Limpiado practice?
- Dr. Pat Limpiado has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pat Limpiado practices Family Medicine near Ceres, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Banos, CA and Patterson, CA.
See Ceres Primary Care Doctors.