Dr. Pat Pazmino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Mommy makeover !
Being a mom has been my greatest joy but with that I had to put myself on the back burner . My body changed in the process . Dr. Pazmino did a tummy tuck & my Breast about 3 weeks ago and although I still have a ways to go I feel so confident . The office is very professional . Jesenia really went out of her way to make sure I felt as comfortable as possible . Can't wait to see what the future has in store for me .

June 20th, 2017
I had 2 surgeries with Dr PAZMINO! The results were outstanding ! I recommend him very highly! He is excellent

June 19th, 2017
Best El mejor!
El mago de rellenos y Botox!!!! Hoy visitó al Dr Pazmino para hacerme mi retoques faciales. Hoy cumplo 50 años y el me mantiene de 40!!! El no sólo es un excelente cirujano plástico pero también un mago para la injecciones de mi cara. Lo recomiendo a todo el mundo. Simplemente el mejor!

June 14th, 2017
Feeling 10 years younger
I got liposuction from the dr & I feel like he gave me the boost that I needed . The staff really went above & beyond taking care of me thank you Cathy for smooth financial process , Jesse for guiding me from the moment I called for the first time & Malena for taking such great care me . Very smooth process from start to finish :)

June 7th, 2017
Waited about 3 years !
In 2014 I came in for my initial consultation with Dr. Pazmiño & i was determined to have surgery. Life can sometimes have different plans for you . In 2014 when I got my labs & medical clearance I got a call from Jesenia letting me know that I was actually pregnant ! Yes, pregnant ! I couldn't believe it but she told me not to worry that they would be there once I was ready, which was very comforting. I was so happy because they were so thourough in making sure I was as safe as possible & with that came my greatest blessing . I never forgot about Dr. Pazmino because I knew I would eventually have the body of my dreams. It is now 2017 and I finally got my surgery with Dr. Pazmino . I got a breast lift with implants & tummy tuck with fat transfer . I feel sexy again after my 2 pregnancies . My experience has truly been amazing. I feel like family everytime I go for my visits . Malena who does my after care has really been guiding me in my healing process . It's been 2 months since my surgery & I am healing great . I'm really happy with my decision and sticking with the same surgeon after 2 Years. No regrets & I can't wait to see my full results .

June 6th, 2017
Long time filler patient
Long time botox & filler patient . I have always been very happy with my results . Thank you dr pazmino for always maintaining me and thank you jesse , cathy & malena for being helpful .

June 2nd, 2017
Facelift beauty !
I was very nervous about a facelift because of so many horror stories I've heard & seen but my daughter n law had a tummy tuck with Dr. Pazmino so when I saw how great he was with her I knew I had found my surgeon . His hands are blessed !! I'm a few days out & the staff has really gone above & beyond for me . I feel so comfortable . When I first got there I met Cathy who really made the financial part of this surgery possible . Then , I met Jesenia who I had spoken to on the phone before & really made me feel confident about what I was about to do going over some details about the procedure. Finally I had my visit before my surgery I met Malena who went over what to expect & how I can best get ready for the surgery . I have truly had a smooth experience . I'm 3 days out and I'm barely bruised & feel great but if I feel & look great now , then I can only imagine in a few weeks ! So excited to get some of my youth back .

June 2nd, 2017
So extatic for my surgery !
I couldnt be happier! When i first came in i was just going to get lipo but with the drs guidance i had a tummy tuck & it was the best decision because i really needed it. He is so kind & well mannered. The staff was also so helpful . Jesse, Malena & cathy have made me feel like family. Thank you for everything!

May 30th, 2017
Excellent plastic surgeon
I went to Dr. Pazmino because I really wanted to do a tummy tuck and every plastic surgeon was not convincing of the difference in the surgery in my area. Dr Pazmino is a artist and will perform any procedure with such creativity and I can honestly tell you I am so pleased with the outcome of his work. I finally have the self confidence that I had before.

May 26th, 2017
Doctor Pazmino's calming personally is what made me confident enoigh to do my procesure, when I first met him in 2015. As a mother of four to me looking good after my baby years meant alot to me. Having never had a procedure done I scarely assented to doing my mommy make over. As I stood in the OR ready for surgery, tears streaming down my face for fear of dieing and leaving my children alone, in walks Doctor P. and he calmly assured me, " everything is going to be ok alright." Sure enough its now been years later and just like he promised Every thing turned out ok. Today I'm still a mom first however Doctor Pazmino and his wonderful staff have turned me into a SLAMMING MOMMY OF FOUR. i have done other procesured since then and still continue to say they are truly awesome!!

May 25th, 2017
Very Happy
Truly a grand professional . Amazing bed side manner that is hard to find now a days . He did implant exchange & tummy tuck in a very unique way because of his amazing experience . It was a complicated case . Had a vertical scar from an accident & he really transformed me . Its been 6 months and i cant wait to see the full results .

May 16th, 2017
Mommy of 3 !
I had a tummy tuck & bbl 3 weeks ago and I feel like . I'm a mommy of 3 and I feel like I have my pre-baby body back . Very happy & the girls at the office have been very helpful !