Dr. Pat Pazmino MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

April 27th, 2017
So happy with my Botox !
Dr. Pazmino has amazing hands & the staff was very professional . I'm a mom & the worry lines on my forehead was my major concern but not anymore :) thank you so much ! Will definitely be coming back .

April 26th, 2017
Living in Hawaii I wanted to make sure I did the necessary research to find the best board certified plastic surgeon . I ran into Dr. Pazmino in Miami & now after getting surgery with him I'm so happy I did it . Recovery has been such a roller coaster but everyday has been so much progress for me . Thank you to his staff for really taking care of me .

April 17th, 2017
Dr. Pazmino was very professional. I went in for Botox and he explain everything to me , what he was going to do in a very relax and professional way. I strongly recommend him.

April 17th, 2017
53 year old first time filler patient
I had my laugh lines injected with Dr. Pat Pazmino. He was highly recommended to me by a family friend. Olive my results. I look 5 years younger. So happy I had this treatment. I look forward to future treatments.

April 12th, 2017
Tummy Tuck Surgery
I had TT surgery 6 mos ago. I love my results. He sculpted my body and I live my results. My friends tell me I look amazing. Thank you Dr. Pazmino. I highly recommend him!

November 5th, 2016
I Look 10 Years Younger!
I could not be more please with my results! The compliments I've received have been such a boost to my self-esteem and confidence level. I'm loving my new cheek bones. It was definitely the right choice to have this done. I will definitely be seeing him again! Dr. Pazmino, You're Awesome! Thank you for exceeding my expectations!

August 27th, 2016
My new six pack finally shows off all my work in the gym
52 yrs old and I've always been fit. I have been really careful about what I eat and go to the gym regularly, but I still had some spots that wouldn't go away. He really took off every ounce and I dropped two sizes on my pants. Suits look great too. Should have done this years ago. Would def recoomend

August 12th, 2016
Confident mom
Soooooo happy. I'm a young mother of twins and all my life I've devoted myself to my boys but I was always self conscious about my breast because they lost so much volume after breast feeding. When I met Dr.Pazmino he gave me hope again & now after he did my surgery for breast augmentation I couldn't be happier . I feel sexier than ever . He truly is the best :) thank you !Dr. Pazmino has great bed side manner, detailed and professional .He never cut corners with me & the most important thing is that he's board certified . His staff is amazing & made me feel like part of the family .

December 17th, 2014
BBL for New Year
I found the best plastic surgeon ever! BBL for New Year yayyyy!!!

January 12th, 2012
excellent doctor....

November 21st, 2011
Watch out Kim K!
6 months ago I had a Brazilian butt lift with Dr Pazmino. Just so happy with my tiny waist and new booty. My boyfriend and I wish I would have done this sooner.

November 20th, 2011
My forehead and eyes never looked better :-)
I have been doing Botox for a while now and was looking for someone a little closer to work. Me and my office mates found Dr P and with his office in Brickell it was just a few minutes away. The three of us went and he explained everything and the different ways he could apply it. We all got it and love the results. I look refreshed and my brows have a nice lift that I was never able to achieve before :-)