Dr. Pat Pazmino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017
Very detailed!
I met Dr. Pazmiño a couple of years ago. I was interested in Brazilian butt lift surgery. I had my surgery with him in January of 2015. I was very happy with my results. I decided to return and do more body shaping surgery. I went from a size 10 to a size 4. I am ecstatic and so cannot believe how I look. I am so happy I chose Dr. Pazmiño. I am already thinking about what surgery to do next.

August 8th, 2017
Love him!
I met Dr Pazmino a couple of years ago. I was interested in brazilian butt lift surgery. I had my surgery with him in January of 2015. I was very happy with my results. I decided to return and do more body shaping surgery. I went from a size 10 to a size 4. I am ecstatic! I cannot believe how I look. I am so happy I chose Dr. Pazmino. I am already thinking about what surgery to do next.

August 1st, 2017
Great
Im a 35 year old male who has beber corten any botox before but my girlfriend insisted i go to dr Pazmino who she says is the best. Thank you jesse for sending us here because hes the best

August 1st, 2017
Happy
Heard about the dr through my friend Jesse who referrred him and I've been getting botox for a long time & worked in the beauty industry for a long time . Very happy with dr pazmino . He truly is a man of his craft . Very happy

July 28th, 2017
Life Changing Experience
I had tummy tuck surgery with Dr. Pat Pazmino. I am so happy with my results. My body looks great . I have curves that I never knew I had. This experience has been life changing and I am so happy I chose Dr.. Pazmino and his great team of professionals. I was very insecure about my body but no more! I highly recommend him to everyone.

July 26th, 2017
BBL & Tummy tuck
Originally I was scheduled for a bbl but when I came in to my pre-op the dr suggested I also get a tummy tuck for the maximum result & now I'm 6 days out after my surgery & I don't regret it one bit ! Worth every penny ! I'm so happy he was honest with me . The aftercare process has been great ... Jesse has been keeping tabs on me to make sure I'm where I need to be in the recovery . Thank you to everyone at the office for your patience . Can't wait to see the final result ! :)

July 21st, 2017
Impressed
Dr. Pazmino is an excellent doctor. Ive known him & Jesse for a very long time & they have always been Very honest and professional. He will only do what is right for you instead of recommending any additional procedures that you may not need. He has injected me with Botox & fillers. He truly has a hand of gold, the magic touch. I never get any bruising or swelling.I highly recommend him To all my friends and family.

July 19th, 2017
Highly recommend!
Great doctor all around! From plastic surgery to botox and fillers.

July 14th, 2017
Excelente!
Les recomiendo a mi buen dr pasmino es un angel trabaja divino me deja bella. Me encantanta su trabjo. Tiene manos magicas y lo recomiendo a todos. Yo me hago Botox y Rellenos. El me quita 10 anos de mi rostro.

July 12th, 2017
Love it! Dr Pazmiño is such an excellent doctor. Very professional, dedicated and creative. He definitely knows what he is doing, the best I've seen out there. The staff couldn't be nicer. Malena, Kathy and Jessie, so wonderful and helpful, anytime you need them. Ten days after my surgery and I look great, swollen and a little bruised of course, but for sure the final results will be fantastic!

July 10th, 2017
Pazminofied
I recently had a Tummy stuck procedure with DrDr. Pazmino. I was so glad he was recommended to me. I love my results. His staff is great and helpful. I love my new tiny waist. I recommend him Him to everyone . I can't wait to wear my new bikini!

July 3rd, 2017
El mejkr
El mejor cirujano plástico de Mami, en el 2015 yo me hice un Tommy tuck y me encantó mis resultados- Hoy tengo una cintura pequeña y un cuerpo espectacular, mi esposo esta muy congénito con los resultados, recomiendo al Dr Pazmino, simple el mejor