Dr. Pat Pazmino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pat Pazmino?

October 18th, 2017

I finally found the best!!!

After several consultations with many plastic in the Miami area I have decided to do my tummy tuck surgery with Dr. Pat Pazmino. I loved how he was very thorough and he took the time to explain the procedure to me. His experience , knowledge, training and board certification sold me. I can't wait to see my new body! I am super excited !

October 16th, 2017

So happy

Me & my daughter have had surgery with Dr. Pazmino and he is a true artist . He has the magic touch . Now I continue to get fillers & Botox with him to make sure my sexy body matches my beautiful face :) . I will always be greatful for him giving me my life back . If you want outstanding results he’s your guy !

October 15th, 2017

Feel confident

As a male it's been very tough for me to lose the fat on my chest and abdomen by working out . So I went to Dr pazmino for vaser Lipo & it really has changed my body . I now have a 4 pack & feel so confident . My results took me to the next level .

October 15th, 2017

Love it !

Got my breast reduction about 3 months ago and I feel so much lighter . I've healed up so nicely . You can barely see my incision which is the greatest part . My results really reflect the importance of getting such a talented dr who really knows what he's doing .

October 12th, 2017

Simply the best!

A friend referred me to Dr. Pat Pazmiño for breast augmentation. His credentials are and he is board certified in plastic surgery. I had surgery with him one month ago and I am so very happy with my results. So much so that I wanted to write this review in gratitude to his amazing work. My confidence is through the roof! Thank you Dr. Pazmiño! You are the best. I highly recommend him to everyone

October 12th, 2017

Just do it!

After alot of research and alot of calls to countless doctors in Miami, I was blessed with my first choice, Dr.Pazmiño! I am a mom of twins who has no time for herself and you would be amazed at the quick recovery time I had for my Tummy Tuck. I could have never done it without all the help and care that he provided me, please read this and CHOOSE HIM like I did!

October 6th, 2017

Feeling Flawless!

It is my second time around one Dr. Pazmino’s hands and I would do it all over again! I got a BBL at first and then he defined my back, hips, and thighs! He is just so wonderful I can’t get enough! His staff takes you step by step with such patience it is unbelievable how comfortable I felt with them as well. Alexa was with me every step of the way and All in all HE is the best choice I could have ever made!

October 4th, 2017

Best Male Plastic Surgeon in Miami

I am a 47 year old male who is in fairly good shape with a very soft 4 pack. My flanks /sides are also problematic. I seem to store alot of fat there. Three month's ago I had liposculpture of my abdomen, chest, flanks and back with Dr. Pat Pazmino. He was highly recommended to me. Today I have a very sculpted body with a very defined six pack. I am ecstatic and I cannot wait to see my final result. I highly recommend him to everyone.

September 29th, 2017

Love him & the girls !

Been working closely with other drs and see everything that goes on and hands down he’s the best at injecting my face . I’ve known him over 10 years & I I’ve known Jesse & Cathy for such a long time too . Wouldn’t trade my girls for anything ! Walk out of the office feeling 5 years you younger every time . Thank youuuu!!!

September 27th, 2017

Beautiful 57

I've always had my Botox and filler's with Dr Pazmino is that I have is very common eating as well as he they take the time and say I am a command but i avoid had my Botox and filler's with Dr Pazmino staff is very accommodating as well as he.They take the time and sit in the command what is needed for best results. Very happy and highly recommend .

September 27th, 2017

Patient for a long time

Dr Pazmino is a very dedicated doctor. He will listen to your needs with patience and attention and he will recommend whatever needs to be done to achieve your new look. He is honest and has a kind manner to relate to his patients. His caring staff cathy , jessie will be there for you to guide you through every step of your transformation Thank you Dr Pazmino to help me look younger and sexy again!

September 19th, 2017

Best choice !

I'm a sporty guy who is healthy and naturally muscular but I needed more definition . I enjoy working out but there's some things that need the artistic touch for my abdomen . I'm very happy with my result and I wouldn't go anywhere else . Also the girls are amazing . Jesse always takes good care of me . hes your guy trust me !