Overall Review

4.7

November 5th, 2016
I Look 10 Years Younger!
I could not be more please with my results! The compliments I've received have been such a boost to my self-esteem and confidence level. I'm loving my new cheek bones. It was definitely the right choice to have this done. I will definitely be seeing him again! Dr. Pazmino, You're Awesome! Thank you for exceeding my expectations!

August 27th, 2016
My new six pack finally shows off all my work in the gym
52 yrs old and I've always been fit. I have been really careful about what I eat and go to the gym regularly, but I still had some spots that wouldn't go away. He really took off every ounce and I dropped two sizes on my pants. Suits look great too. Should have done this years ago. Would def recoomend

August 12th, 2016
Confident mom
Soooooo happy. I'm a young mother of twins and all my life I've devoted myself to my boys but I was always self conscious about my breast because they lost so much volume after breast feeding. When I met Dr.Pazmino he gave me hope again & now after he did my surgery for breast augmentation I couldn't be happier . I feel sexier than ever . He truly is the best :) thank you !Dr. Pazmino has great bed side manner, detailed and professional .He never cut corners with me & the most important thing is that he's board certified . His staff is amazing & made me feel like part of the family .

December 17th, 2014
BBL for New Year
I found the best plastic surgeon ever! BBL for New Year yayyyy!!!

January 12th, 2012
excellent doctor....

November 21st, 2011
Watch out Kim K!
6 months ago I had a Brazilian butt lift with Dr Pazmino. Just so happy with my tiny waist and new booty. My boyfriend and I wish I would have done this sooner.

November 20th, 2011
My forehead and eyes never looked better :-)
I have been doing Botox for a while now and was looking for someone a little closer to work. Me and my office mates found Dr P and with his office in Brickell it was just a few minutes away. The three of us went and he explained everything and the different ways he could apply it. We all got it and love the results. I look refreshed and my brows have a nice lift that I was never able to achieve before :-)

November 13th, 2011
Honest doctor, terrific results
I just moved to Miami and was looking for a doctor down here for Botox fillers and facial rejuvenation. I told him what I was interested in and he told me his opinion and what would be most effective. I never felt like he was trying to sell me something I didn't need but was really interested in helping me look my best. My boyfriend loved the results and I'm definitely coming back

May 4th, 2010
The Absolute BEST!
I am not an easy to person to please, most certainly when it comes to a serious decision such as an operation that is elective. I chose Dr. Pazmino to perform a Tummy Tuck on me. Let me tell you.......what a phenomenal job he has done! I had a lot of stretch marks and sagging skin from having a baby, and that is all gone now. Now, I have the stomach of an athlete and I am no longer embarrassed to wear a bikini. My scar is fading very quickly after only a year. He has really changed my life. It is amazing! I do not think I would ever want to see anyone else for elective surgery. I am sold on Dr. Pazmino. He is also very kind and easy to talk to. Definitely a winner in my book!

July 17th, 2009
Even small changes count!
Went to see him about my forehead. Surgery went great and I recovered over the weekend and was back to work in 3 days with a little make up. I'm very happy! I have a fresher look and got rid of my bangs!

May 25th, 2009
Natural results, Love em!
I went to see him for his qualifications and training but chose Dr. Pazmino because he really made me feel comfortable with the whole process. I'm very happy with how my breast implant surgery turned out. They really fit my body shape and are very natural looking. Would definitely recommend a friend.

May 15th, 2009
I look fantastic! Should have done this sooner!
I have wanted to freshen my look for such a long time. I was really bothered by the bags under my eyes, and everyone asking me if I had been out the night before or if I had allergies. I met with 3 plastic surgeons and Dr. Pazmino was the only one who took the time to get to know me, ask about my work and other activities, and explained the options to me so that I could pick the one that was the right one for me depending on how long I wanted the result to last, how much downtime I could afford. I went with the lower bleph eyelid surgery and a peel. The surgery went very smoothly and quickly. I had no bruising and swelling for just 2 days. I was able to get back to work in 4 days (with a little makeup) and look and feel great! People no longer ask me if I've been out all day but when did I get back from vacation! :-)