Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pat Romano
Dr. Pat Romano, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newtown Square, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Romano is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus, St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. Dr. Romano has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pat Romano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Pat Romano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newtown Square, PA.
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Newtown Square, PA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Kevin Walsh
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Newtown Square, PA 0.01 mi19
Dr. David Fox
Newtown Square, PA 0.01 mi29