Learn more about Dr. Pat Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Romano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Romano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat F Romano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pat F. Romano practice?
- Dr. Pat Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Pat Romano practices Family Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Primary Care Doctors.