A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Romano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Romano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Romano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat F Romano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pat F. Romano practice?
- Dr. Pat Romano has 1 office location.
Dr. Pat Romano practices Family Medicine near Newtown Square, PA.
See Newtown Square Primary Care Doctors.