Dr. Pat Romano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pat Romano?

Great and attentive doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2017

I hate going to the doctor in general and finally found a primary that I was not only comfortable with, but took the time to get to the bottom of any ailment I presented with. I would highly recommend you choose Dr. Romano as your primary!

This is an experienced doctor that truly cares for his patience.He just saved me from a bad diagnosis by my pulimonary doctor..I have more trust in him than any other doctor..kind ,soft and caring eyes.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr Romano good manner and spends time with patient the nursing staff was knowledgeable helpful and courteous

Posted on December 17th, 2014

After having some problems finding a PCP when mine retired after 30yrs. I came upon Dr Romano. Great Dr. I have been going to him now for a few years. Very attentive. And caring. I am very pleasesed with he and his staff.

A great doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I have been a patience of doctor Pat Romano for a few years now. Dr. Romano takes his time to explain my medical conditions and is a man of integrity. Most importantly, I trust what he tells me and appreciate his caring.

Great doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Romano has been my family doctor for the past 4 yrs and he has recently changed offices. I would follow him anywhere. He is caring and knowledgeable. I have referred family and friends to him and they are pleased with their care as well.

Ralph

Posted on September 5th, 2011

Great doctor, definitely would recommend.

Bernie

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Great doctor, with good attitude and caring toward his patients. Very knowledgeable.

Posted on March 26th, 2009

Dr. Romano has been a fairly good doctor to see. My only complain is his lack of time. My visits to him are always rushed, I feel like I only have a few minutes to tell him what is going on, before he has to move to the next patient. It is a bit concerning, since I am taking few medications that need to be supervised, and I feel that because he is so rushed, he doesn't pays the attention that he needs regarding my meds. I think that he would be a much better doctor, if he had more time to spend with his patients.

Posted on September 27th, 2017