A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Allen Thomas DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pat A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Pat Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pat Thomas practices Family Medicine near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Family Physicians.