A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Allen Thomas DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pat A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Pat Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pat Thomas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Family Physicians and Granbury Primary Care Doctors.