A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Allen Thomas DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pat A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Pat Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Pat Thomas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Family Physicians and Granbury Primary Care Doctors.