A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pat Toselli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pat Toselli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Toselli graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Toselli has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pat Toselli DO is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pat Toselli practice?
- Dr. Pat Toselli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pat Toselli practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.