A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pathom Thavaradhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thavaradhara
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thavaradhara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pathom Thavaradhara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thavaradhara graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Thavaradhara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pathom Thavaradhara MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pathom Thavaradhara practice?
- Dr. Pathom Thavaradhara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pathom Thavaradhara practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pampa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Littlefield, TX.
See Pampa Internists and Pampa Pulmonologists.