A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patience Adesida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patience Adesida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patience Adesida, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adesida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Adesida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patience Okpaku Adesida MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patience O. Adesida practice?
- Dr. Patience Adesida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patience Adesida practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Champaign, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Champaign Obstetricians & Gynecologists.