Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Bad experience show details Bad experience
by DK on Jun 15th, 2016

I read the reviews of this doctor and thought I would be in good hands. Wrong. I don't feel like she listened to me at ALL. She waived away my symptoms and concerns like I was overreacting. I have had these symptoms for 10 months, I know that they are real and a Dr in her office that I saw a couple weeks later saw that as well. I wouldn't see her again if you paid me

Retired show details Retired
by Cathie D. Fane on Sep 8th, 2013

Dr. Reading has been available, affable, and consistent in her treatment of me. She has allayed any fears that I might have some sort of dementia and I have been surprised that OTC Liquid Vit.B has diminished my nerve pain considerably. Her staff is also friendly, helpful and I have never waited for than an hour to hear from them.

The Best show details The Best
Nov 23rd, 2011

I recommend Dr Reading wholeheartedly. She diagnosed my condition where a string of prior Neurologists had failed to do so. She is caring, attentive, and knowledgeable.

by Kristin J. on Jun 4th, 2010

Dr. Reading is a wonderful doctor. She's knowledgeable and really takes the time to listen to what's going on with you. Her staff is also excellent. Michelle, the nurse who works with her, is extremely responsive and communication between doctor, nurse, and patient is seamless.

Nov 13th, 2009

She's a fantastic doctor! She was caring, patient and fixed me (after 2 other neurologists mis-diagnosed).