Learn more about Dr. Patience White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patience White is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patience White, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patience Haydock White MA and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patience H. White practice?
- Dr. Patience White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patience White practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.