A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patience White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patience White is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patience White, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patience Haydock White MA and MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Patience H. White practice?
- Dr. Patience White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patience White practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Rheumatologists.