A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patience White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patience White is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patience White, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans