A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Irving:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Irving is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Irving, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Irving graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Irving has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick G Irving DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Irving practice?
- Dr. Patrick Irving has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Irving practices Emergency Medicine near Rock Island, IL.
See Rock Island Emergency Physicians.