A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patric Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patric Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patric Anderson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patric Neil Anderson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patric N. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Patric Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patric Anderson practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Fort Smith Emergency Physicians.