Dr. Patric Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2015
Very bad experience
DONT GO THERE. I went in for chest pain and uncontrolled vomiting. Several pain from dry heaving for 2 days. Had to wait over an hour for nausea meds. Was not given an meds for my pain said "your family doctor will have to deal with that." (Really). After being in er room for 5 hours (only given one med for nausea, sent home still vomiting and told that would not give anything else. Only prescription for tablets that I can not keep down. So went straight to mercy, was admitted into the hospital within the hour. Spent 3 days getting better (under better quailty care) before being released. Will not recommend his care or for that matter sparks health system. Poor excuse, and very loud doctor. DON'T GO THERE. DON'T GO THERE.

June 11th, 2012
Pregnancy Complications
Dr. Anderson, while very matter of fact, really seemed to care about myself and my situation. I never felt rushed, he took his time with me and answered all of my questions. His he even did an ultrasound. It wasn't necessary, he just offered it for my peace of mind. I was very blessed to have him as my ER doctor.