Dr. Patrice Alves MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2016
Excellence thru and thru

April 7th, 2016
Excellent Doctor, too bad his staff is not very responsive.
I like Dr.Alves, he has a good sense of humor and because manner. He takes time to talk with me and listened to my concerns. Referred me out to a Rheumatologist when he suspected there was more to deal with then my previous diagnosis. I recommend him to all my friends.

September 2nd, 2015
The potential is there
I have been a patient for a few years. When I first started going to him his staff was great. Over the years there has been very high turn over in staff and the quality of service is not to par. I think his potential to be a great doctor is there if he would follow-up with his patient about blood work and any other tests he sends out for. I feel like he really needs a nurse to help him he enters the room with patients to write down patient concerns so nothing is missed. Although he types it into the computer things are forgotten during the appointment. He should be able to focus more on patient needs.

May 28th, 2014
Highly recommended
I've been seeing Dr. Alves for many years now. He is an excellent doctor and knows his stuff. When in doubt he has no qualms of referring you to a specialist. He is the 1st doctor in a long time that I've seen actually take care and interest in his patients medical care. He actually cares! That goes a long way in my book! We need more doctors like him. The staff (nurses) are not in his control (the facility owners are responsible for staff and nurses) and I do have to say that aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

November 17th, 2012
EXCELLENT SKILLS, DILIGENT
I just had my annual checkup. The office is highly organized, efficient, and respects patients' time. The practice makes the best use of technology, especially to communicate with patients through their electronic portal. Dr. Alves was "on time" and "took time" with me. He was thorough, attentive, personable and conveyed information in laymen's terms. Dr. Alves inspired confidence. When I left, I had orders for my annual tests and referrals for specialists, as requested. Shortly thereafter, I was prompted by email to access my test results. I highly recommend Dr. Alves

April 27th, 2011
What a doctor should be
Dr. Alves is both professional and personable. He took the time to find the brand of medicine that was bettter cover by my insurance. Also correctly diagnosed something that had been bothering me for a long time.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Patrice Alves is male not female. Seems to be a knowledgeable doctor for all sorts of medical problems.