A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Barish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Barish, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barish graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Barish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice Ann Barish MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrice A. Barish practice?
- Dr. Patrice Barish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Barish practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Emergency Physicians and Troy Internists.