Learn more about Dr. Patrice Beliveau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Beliveau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beliveau
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beliveau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Beliveau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beliveau graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Beliveau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice Beliveau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrice Beliveau practice?
- Dr. Patrice Beliveau has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Beliveau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near London, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Corbin, KY.
See London Orthopedic Surgeons.