A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Case:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Case is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Case, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Case graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Case has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice Czarnecki Case MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrice C. Case practice?
- Dr. Patrice Case has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrice Case practices Dermatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Dermatologists.