A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Patrice Eiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Patrice Eiff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiff graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Eiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Patrice Patrice Eiff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M Patrice P. Eiff practice?
- Dr. M Patrice Eiff has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Patrice Eiff practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Sports Medicine Doctors.