A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Patrice Eiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Patrice Eiff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiff graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Eiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eiff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan