A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Patrice Eiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eiff
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eiff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Patrice Eiff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiff graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Eiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Patrice Patrice Eiff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M Patrice P. Eiff practice?
- Dr. M Patrice Eiff has 3 office locations.
Dr. M Patrice Eiff practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Sports Medicine Doctors.