A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Patrice Eiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eiff
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Eiff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Patrice Eiff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eiff graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Eiff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Patrice Patrice Eiff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M Patrice P. Eiff practice?
- Dr. M Patrice Eiff has 1 office location.
Dr. M Patrice Eiff practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.