A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Gillotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Gillotti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Gillotti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillotti graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Gillotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillotti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrice S. Gillotti practice?
Dr. Patrice Gillotti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT.
See Danbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.