Dr. Patrice Gillotti MD Patient Reviews

3.3

November 19th, 2015
BEWARE OF THESE HORRIBLE "DOCTORS"
The Most unprofessional "Doctors" Office I have ever encountered. My girlfriend had a seizure while she was pregnant, and we needed to get in the next day to check on the Baby and get some blood work done for the neuro. The nurse comes back and tells us to go to the Emergency Room, which makes no sense according to every other doctor we spoke with. They have VERY limited knowledge of anything to do with the medical field. Then I call back and the Nurse there Cary K (she wouldn't give me her full name) was the most rude person I have ever dealt with, and she ended up just hanging up on me. I finally get in touch with Dr Gillotti, and after I had to explain everything to her, because she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about I was able to get an appointment for 5 hours later. Then we finally go in to the appointment, and then Kim tells us they cannot do the bloodwork there, after the so called “Doctor” Gillotti told us it would be fine. My girlfriend is 17 weeks pregnant and had a seizure the night before and literally NONE of the staff there seemed to care at all. Dr Rueben, Dr Gilotti, Dr Monasanto, and the rest of the staff there ONLY care about money! They do not care about their patients at all. We will be filing complaints with the health board, the Danbury Hospital, and every other regulatory offices we can find! STAY FAR AWAY from these crooks!

July 17th, 2012
Appointment was for 9:30. Finally saw her at 10:35 for 5 minutes. Performed a very rough smear and left. Will NOT return or recommend.

July 16th, 2010
Great doctor and perseon
Dr. Gillotti has been my gyn for more than 10 years. She has seen me through several surgeries and various issues. She has called me with questions and thoughts about my care. I could tell that she is a respected surgeon and I felt very confident in her care. The only problem I've had at her office is that she often seems rushed. But I suppose that's because a lot of people want to see her: a good thing in a physician.