A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Hyde, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice M Hyde MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrice M. Hyde practice?
- Dr. Patrice Hyde has 8 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Hyde practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.