A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Hyde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Hyde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Hyde, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyde graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hyde has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrice Hyde practice?
Dr. Patrice Hyde practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.