A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Kirchoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Kirchoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Kirchoff, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchoff graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kirchoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valdese General Hospital
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice Marie Kirchoff MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Patrice M. Kirchoff practice?
- Dr. Patrice Kirchoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Kirchoff practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Morganton, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, NC and Lenoir, NC.
See Morganton Allergists and Morganton Pediatricians.