Dr. Patrice Kruszewski Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Patrice Kruszewski?

VERY RUDE & refused to run tests!

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I have never met a doctor as rude as this one in my entire life! She did not care to get to the cause of my child's issues, said it was because my child did not "like" school, and refused to run tests! On the way home from our appointment with her my child was doubled over in pain and rushed to the ER. Our new doctor did an endoscope and discovered a large ulcer that was causing the pain all along. She needs to go back to medical school and also needs to learn how to stop being rude and dismissive to children and their parents!

Very pleased!

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Super knowledge about GI system and children. I drive two hours just to see her for my son who has HD.

Posted on June 26th, 2017

My child has been having the same problem for over a year & after seeing Dr. Patrice for my child no test was ever ran just asked about the was going on gave her some medication she's already been on for over a year that's not working & I'm still having the same problem after I've things have not gotten better & all she's saying is stay on the medication so now I have to go to another Dr. To further examine the problem & hopes to find out what's going on!

Very arrogant

Posted on February 21st, 2017

No bedside manner. Did not want to hear about all of the symptoms our daughter was having. Only wanted to hear GI issues, even though the symptoms are all related.

Posted on May 9th, 2017