Psychiatrists, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

801 Laurel Oak Dr
Ste 618
Naples, FL 34108
(239) 254-0535
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

• Currently 2.2068965517241 of 4 stars
 |  Find a different doctor  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

Charged us over twice the going rate for psychiatric services, then dropped my daughter after one visit because we couldn't afford to see her as often as our last psychiatrist (who charged half as much as Mac).

|  AVOID  |  show details
by Jonathon Rodgers on Sep 4th, 2013

You can schedule an appointment since it's $400.00 an hour at this place. Wonder why it's easy to get in and see this Doctor? Hmmm. Doctor is so out of touch and could not care less, pushed some pills my way to get me back in her door 30days later. Don't know if this is a scam but sure felt like it, went back to my old MD in Ft. Myers, a long drive but rather than pill push the latest junket meds they received, he cares. There are much better out there, hang it up already Dr. Hack

|  former patient  |  show details
by Loretta D on Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Mack is very easy to approach and talk to. She is compassionate and knowledgable in treating depression and ADHD. I found her to be current in Psychiatric Medicine treatment, therapy as well as pharmaceuticals. In my opinion, she cares and will do what is always best for the patient. She is open to suggestions when involving patient care, so that the patient and family feel comfortable. I recommend her high highly. She also offers cognitive testing in her Naples office,which is very convenient. Thank you.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Mack 12 years ago, when I was 16-17 years old. At the time I had problems with anorexia,anxiety, obsessive compulsiveness, and depression. I remember very well that initially I was forced to go to the office by my mother. I was in stark denial of my problems. Were it not for Dr. Mack, I would not be the woman I am today. I will be forever grateful for her therapy and her calm manner in helping me through. She was able to manage my problems and lead me towards a full recovery. I still have not had a relapse. I would recommend Dr. Mack to any adolescent or any parent who even remotely thinks their child might be having a problem.

Jul 10th, 2012

I came to Dr Mack over a decade ago in need of serious psychiatric medical attention. Dr Mack not only saved my life but continues to provide the most current discoveries and information in the medical research, maintains an optimistic, realistic, and encouraging attitude toward continued progress, and has always made me feel comfortable. Dr. Mack educational and professional background are second to none. She is punctual, professional, and always tries to incorporate a combination approach to treatment. Her humor is appreciated

Apr 11th, 2012

She is the most unprofessional Medical Practitioner I have ever encountered.

|  Superb  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

This is a real person who has genuine compassion and incredible expertise in relating to people, focusing in on problems and not belaboring the process. With someone with as much experience and training, you should expect to pay more. You get what you pay for and more. Dr. Mack goes the extra mile to help in any way she can. Not only is she a Life Fellow of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, most do not know that she was a Pediatrician prior to becoming a Psychiatrist.I recommend her......Highly.

Apr 3rd, 2011

$400.00 an hour, really? Retired mom and pop shop taking advantage of those in Naples who can overpay and be underserved. Could not care less about your condition but wanted payment up front. Ensures you don't overstay your 50mins or they threaten you with a double-charge. Wonder why Insurance Companies don't allow crooks as Providers?

Mar 30th, 2011

Another Provider who charges out-of-pocket a whopping $400.00, but they are here/there to "help the patients." Gets involved in personal affairs, borderline malpractice.

|  A true life saver  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

Mack is a true professional in every sense. She is by far the best medical doctor I have ever been in contact with...She is a jewel!

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

We are so grateful to have Dr. Mack. She is without a doubt the most experienced and caring doctor in southwest Florida. She has been in practice for thirty years nonstop. Since 50% of her practice is managed care she is both accessible and affordable to all.

|  $400.00 Hour?  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

Are you kidding me, waste of money... And time - this woman should go back into retirement... Too old and not up to speed on anything current/diagnosis included.Go elsewhere

|  Find another doctor  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2010

Long wait and a lot of nothing. Overcharges and listens poorly. THere's reason these doctors (husband and wife) DO NOT accept insurance, no insurance company would agree to their charges or excuse for treatment.

|  After many years and doctors, search is over!  |  show details
by Sylvia Mendoza on Jul 22nd, 2009

Just a friendly hello, missing you & Theresa! :)

|  Facilitator  |  show details
May 21st, 2009

After many, many years of searching proper medical care, I firmly believe God sent us to Dr. Mack.Many Blessings!