A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Michaletz-Onody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Michaletz-Onody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michaletz-Onody
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Michaletz-Onody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Michaletz-Onody, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaletz-Onody graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Michaletz-Onody has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice A Michaletz-Onody DO and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrice A. Michaletz-Onody practice?
- Dr. Patrice Michaletz-Onody has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Michaletz-Onody practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Gastroenterologists.