A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Moreno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Moreno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Moreno has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice A Moreno MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrice A. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Patrice Moreno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Moreno practices Internal Medicine near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin Internists.