A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Parr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Parr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Parr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parr graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Parr has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice Anne Parr MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrice A. Parr practice?
- Dr. Patrice Parr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Parr practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.