A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrice Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrice Weiss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrice Weiss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrice Marie Weiss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Patrice M. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Patrice Weiss has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrice Weiss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Daleville, VA and Rocky Mount, VA.
See Roanoke Obstetricians & Gynecologists.