A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Burgess, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burgess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Hermann Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Burgess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Burgess practice?
Dr. Patricia Burgess practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Burgess, Dr. Patrice Burgess, Dr. Patsy Burgess, Dr. Patti Burgess, Dr. Pattie Burgess, Dr. Patty Burgess