Learn more about Dr. Patricia Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Burke is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Edward Hines,Jr. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Alice Burke MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Burke practice?
- Dr. Patricia Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Burke practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.