Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patricia Burke
Dr. Patricia Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Riverside, IL and Orland Park, IL. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Edward Hines,Jr. Hospital and Advocate Christ Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Patricia Burke has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Patricia Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Raelinn Spiekhout
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Romi Sethi
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Eno Nsima-Obot
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi30