A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Burke is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Edward Hines,Jr. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Alice Burke MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Burke practice?
- Dr. Patricia Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Burke practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Riverside Internists and Riverside Geriatric Doctors.