A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Evans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Evans practice?
Dr. Patricia Evans practices Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.