Dr. Patricia Ann Evans MD is female, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Evans is Excellent. Dr. Evans has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Evans, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Evans has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Evans practice?
Dr. Patricia Evans practices Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Evans, Dr. Patrice Evans, Dr. Patsy Evans, Dr. Patti Evans, Dr. Pattie Evans, Dr. Patty Evans