A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hughes is Excellent. Dr. Hughes has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hughes, DO is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Hughes practice?
Dr. Patricia Hughes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Schenectady Pediatricians and Schenectady Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Hughes, Dr. Patsy Hughes, Dr. Tricia Hughes, Dr. Trish Hughes, Dr. Pat Hughes, Dr. Patti Hughes