A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hughes, DO is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Ellis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan