Learn more about Dr. Patricia Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hughes
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hughes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Hughes, DO is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia A Hughes DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Patricia Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Hughes practices Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Pediatric Specialists.