Dr. Patricia Johnson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Johnson?

November 5th, 2011

Bad

Very unsatisfactory experienced and missed diagnosis.

May 12th, 2011

Beware

Stay away! She was unprepared for my first post-surgery appointment, was simply going to send me off to chemo, and did not tell me about or order the Oncotype DX genotyping assay indicated for my type of breast cancer. I insisted it be done and went off to Siteman in St. Louis for a second opinion. Lo and behold, I had a recurrence score of 4 (zero-100 with zero as best); the Top Doc confirmed I did not need chemo. Everything about the appointment with Johnson was substandard. She never even asked if I had questions. She'd been running early all day, I was told; I think she had a dinner engagement (I was the last of the day). TERRIBLE! I'll be lodging a formal complaint.

January 3rd, 2011

Rating Dr. Patricia Johnson

I have been a patient of Dr. Patricia Johnson for almost 20 years. She treated and cured me of cancer in 1993. I have been cancer free since then. I have seen her annually. She is wonderful and has such a caring and focused attention on the patient. I have recommended her to many patients. She is the best!

November 7th, 2016