A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Kelly practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR.
See North Little Rock Primary Care Doctors.