A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Kelly MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Patricia Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Kelly practices Family Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR.
See North Little Rock Family Physicians.