A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Martin is Satisfactory. Dr. Martin has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Martin practice?
Dr. Patricia Martin practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Martin, Dr. Patsy Martin, Dr. Tricia Martin, Dr. Trish Martin, Dr. Pat Martin, Dr. Patti Martin