A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Martin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann A Martin MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Patricia Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Martin practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.