A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Ann Mueller MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Patricia Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Patricia Mueller practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.