Dr. Patricia Mueller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patricia Mueller?

December 10th, 2014

I think she is extremely professional and caring, she doesn't let countertransference happen (and it has happened with another therapist that I had due to the nature of my story). I find her views helpful, her recommendations simple and to the point -- she's straightforward. This is the kind of therapy I really needed.

April 20th, 2011

Don't let the age of this woman fool you-she hits the nail on the head

I have been working with Dr. Mueller for a little over a year. Through hard work on my behalf coupled with our weekly sessions I can honestly say in 44 years I have never been happier with myself.

January 29th, 2010

Dr. Mueller is a great psychiatrist. I've had a couple and I feel like she actually engages with me instead of just asking questions and saying "I see" or nod in faux understanding. She easily talks about medications and if you read about anything new or something you don't understand she will discuss all options about anything. To have 40 years experience (which I did not know was that much) she is very knowledgeable about medications and practices. You can tell she likes her work and is happy to help people in time of need.

October 12th, 2009

Patient

S"he is absollutely outstanding. Very kowleddgable and well ltrained. Very sensative to myself and others who I know have used her services. Exceptionally perceptive.

September 20th, 2017