A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Newton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newton
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Newton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Newton, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Med SchVa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Newton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Francesca Celene Newton MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Newton practice?
- Dr. Patricia Newton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Newton practices Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helens, OR.
See Portland Geriatric Doctors.