A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Newton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Med SchVa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Newton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Newton practice?
Dr. Patricia Newton practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Patrice Newton, Dr. Patsy Newton, Dr. Tricia Newton, Dr. Trish Newton, Dr. Pat Newton, Dr. Patti Newton