A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patricia Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patricia Newton is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patricia Newton, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Med SchVa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Newton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patricia Anne Francesca Celene Newton MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patricia A. Newton practice?
- Dr. Patricia Newton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patricia Newton practices Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helens, OR.
See Portland Geriatric Doctors.